Dr. Sarah Jockin Tampa Dentist
Tampa Dentist Dr. Jockin is a gentle, compassionate and down-to-earth dentist who is well-trained and uses the most advanced materials and techniques to provide you with her best dental care possible. She takes the time to get to know each one of her patients because she is welcoming them into her Tampa dental family for the long term. Dr. Sarah looks forward to treating you, your children and your grandchildren for decades to come.
Lots of our patients appreciate that Dr. Jockin listens to their concerns and explains their treatment options in as much detail as they care to know. After all, if she knows exactly why you are here, then your customized treatment plan will address exactly what you came to see the dentist for. The result is a happy patient with a healthy and beautiful smile.
Beautiful smiles is what Dr. Jockin is all about. With a variety of modern treatment modalities, she will be able to provide that natural-looking, healthy, beautiful smile that you have been dreaming about.
Dr. Jockin is a graduate of the University of California School of Dentistry. In her continuing education she has attended courses in Mini-Implants, Veneers, Crowns and Bridges, Advanced Endodontic Techniques, Early Detection of Oral Cancer, Ridge Augmentation, Invisalign Invisible Braces, Laser Therapy in Dentistry, Botox and Dermal Fillers. She is a member of the Florida Dental Association, The Academy of General Dentistry, and The Academy of International Mini Dental Implants. She writes oral health columns in local publications and is always working on some outreach event.
During her hours off, Dr. Jockin loves spending time with her husband of 12 years, Jay, their 3-year-old son Victor and dog Moose. They enjoy playing at the beach, swimming in the pool, boating and skiing.
- Bachelor of Science degree from University of California at Berkeley, Nuclear Engineering Magna Cum Laude, 1st in class, 4.0 GPA, Dean’s List
- Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from University of California at San Francisco as elected member of dental honor society OKU, Regent’s scholar, Kramer Scholarship, Commendations in Endodontics, Fixed Prosthodontics and Removable Prosthodontics.
- Certified in the use of diode lasers to perform soft tissue procedures
- Certified Invisalign practitioner
- Certified to administer Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Certified Intralock Mini-implant provider